#51 Awesome Jewels by Finesmith, Lazuri & Virtual Impressions

Hi to all!!!! I know.. I have some days of delay but reorganize the RL at the return from a break isn't easy.. But now here I am!! LoL...

Hi to all!!!!
I know.. I have some days of delay but reorganize the RL at the return from a break isn't easy.. But now here I am!! LoL
I promised that we would have re-opened with a fantastic post dedicated to jewelry and since every promise is a promise, here it is! I hope you like it!! xoxo 
=Click on photos to enlarge=








_

FINESMITH










Cosmic Mask









You can find this product in various colors that Finesmith have created for you and that I present below:


LAZURI



Noor Natural Spectacular

I have presented already the Noor Natural Spectacular items by Lazuri in my past posts but in this post I want introduce you others 3 items of this set, these are: Tiara, Choker and Cuff


I have chosen this color for these shots but I'm glad of inform you that in the package you'll find the HUD for change the color of metal and gems in order to adapt them to your every outfit!!

VIRTUAL IMPRESSIONS









Felicity 









This fine set of Virtual Impressions was presented in his latest creations and consists of pearls, metal and precious gems. Each component of this set, made up of earrings and chocker, is customizable thanks to its HUD to change the color to gems, metal and pearls!!

You Might Also Like

0 commenti