#50 Black Raven

I take advantage of today's post to thank all my Readers because you make me happy with your visits and comments giving me satisfacti...


I take advantage of today's post to thank all my Readers because you make me happy with your visits and comments giving me satisfaction and the power to do with joy the efforts that the blog require for become better and better and I inform you that:
the Blog will be on break 
from 09 November 2012 to 18 November 2012
On my return I'll reopen it with a great post about jewelery publishing the fantastic creations of Finesmith, Lazuri and Virtual Impressions
Don't miss it!!


Pose: MORPHINE - .::MS::. Rip it up - Set.1.6

Styling Card


Dress
Black Carnival



Jewel Mask
Cosmic - Black






Eyelashes
Long Lashes Cat

MakeUp
Raven's Solo

You Might Also Like

0 commenti