#183 My MISS SL Casting

My Supermodel Style Better Quality HERE I'm in Second Life since August 2008 and from my third day in the metaverse I walk...

My Supermodel Style



Better Quality HERE

I'm in Second Life since August 2008 and from my third day in the metaverse I walked as many catwalks as I could. Many years have passed on my fashion journey and I feels I has found mt own way.  This has allowed me to show myself in the best way each time and also to know how to wear anything in the right way. I knows when it is the right moment to exaggerate and how to do it, and also I'm able to realize when I should adopt a more simple look.  Like now. I have chosen something simple but fierce, yet sexy and sophisticated at the same time!  Simply a Supermodel style!

Styling Card
.hat. - Prism - Anasatcia, hat only
.hair. - enVOGUE - Renesmee
.eyeshadow. - {MUA} - MakeUp Set - Shanty, eyes only
.lipstick. - {MUA} - Volume - 01 Fire
.choker. - POMPOSITY - Hollow Bow Tie Velvet Choker
.jacket. - E-Clipse - I'M Late! Frac 
.top. - [AaG] - Melanie 
.corset. - ** DIRAM ** - Nathalia
.shoes - Glamistry - Ramonda

My Paper Haute Couture Style


Better Quality HERE

I have incorporated my love of reading into this look.  I read "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" and from there I have never stopped reading. Now my love of reading has matured and I love different themes that range from thrillers to ancient history, but there is a thread that will never be broken: the printed paper. Due to this, I have chosen to modify and re-texture a piece of an old dress, to add it to something new but customized by me, to give life to something completely new and dedicated to my beloved books.

Styling Card
.hat. - floorplan. - open heart book
.hair. - [LeLutka]- Magdalen
.eyeshadow. - {MUA- MakeUp Set - Shanty, eyes only
.gloss. - {MUA- MakeUp Set - Ireland, lips only
.top. - ** DIRAM ** - Scarlet Armor, re-colored
.corset. - [AD] - Roses white 
.skirt. - Created by me modifying a Chrysalis Collar
.bracelet. - Created by me modifying a Chrysalis Collar
.shoes. - AZOURY - Paper Shoe

You Might Also Like

0 commenti