#56 Shoes by E-Clipse Design

Today I want to show you a new creation by E-Clipse Design.  We all love them (and how could we not? I ask myself) so, my dear girls you&#...


Today I want to show you a new creation by E-Clipse Design. 
We all love them (and how could we not? I ask myself) so, my dear girls you've got a post about.....


BOOTS

Canyon Boots

These Boots are sell in 3 Set

TERRA SET
NOIRE SET
COLOR SET
=Full Pack Available=

MOREOVER
You can choose if buy it RIGGED or UNRIGGED and you have at your disposal an HUD to change the color of the individual parts!
Full Pack HUD

ANKLE BOOTS


Foremast Ankle


These fantastic ankle boots have an HUD that permitt of change color of individual parts and I explain better with the pics.

HUD - Foremast Ankle Full Version








I hope that this post is liked you and at next fashion attack!! xoxo  

You Might Also Like

0 commenti