#42 Shanty for Gizza at The Melody of Fashion

I am pleased to invite you to the fashion show "The melody of fashion" organized by K.V. Dream Fashion Agency ! When!? TODAY,...


I am pleased to invite you to the fashion show "The melody of fashion" organized by K.V. Dream Fashion Agency! When!? TODAY, October 25, at 1pm SLT!
Click to take the Landmark
The fashion show will take place in the jazz club of Itland "that's jazz club" and you will can admire the creations of many Designer including: Gizza creations, Fellini couture, Donna Flora, Solidea Folies, Aliza Creations, Les petite details, Skin by Swallow and Animated poses by Postyle!

I present here the model of GIZZA in PREVIEW that I personally will wear tomorrow to the fashion show, I hope to see you there in so many!

Kisses and I hope you like it! xoxo 

Styling Card
=Click on the photos to enlarge its=





Dress:


E l l e n d i r [Golden]



Skin:
Skin Statua Truccata

MakeUp:
Tatoo Statua





Jewelery:
Samara

=The hands of the clock move indeed!=


















You Might Also Like

0 commenti