#40 Fuck Conventions is the blackLiquid's shout

Today instead of the usual styling card I preferred to concentrate the post on the creation designed by blackLiquid . WHY!?!?!?  ...



Today instead of the usual styling card I preferred to concentrate the post on the creation designed by blackLiquid.

WHY!?!?!? You'll wonder.. the answer is simple! 

blackLiquid instead of following the current has decided to go against it (with my full support and admiration) and that is why today I have the pleasure to present to you:

Outfit:
Fuck Conventions

Lipstick:
aztec turquoise matte



The blackLiquid idea was a boy, a queer woman (drag king type) that running for President. 

The outfit is unisex purpose to make people understand that also any proud gay person can running for President!

The name "Fuck Conventions" is because the people stick to conventions. 
The designer identify itself being a queer person and she think that all people should have equality not just tollerance!

You can find this creation to the event "Tolerance Is The Only Way" and this  creation is mainly a shout of blackLiquid for say a hard hitting direct message to the event itself rather than letting the customer seize a thin interpretation of the theme.

The outfit is for charity and the earnings from the designs sales will be donated complete to the nonprofit organization: COGAM.

I know that this is not a usual post for the style of the blog, but when we are faced with cases such as these, which I strongly support, I have the need to express my complete agreement.

I hope you enjoyed today's post and see you at the next post!

Hugs!

Shanty Bookmite

You Might Also Like

0 commenti