#26 A Gown for the Final of Miss Mutya 2013

Today I would to introduce the dress I wore yesterday for the final of Miss Mutya 2013 and that has allowed me to get 1st runner-up accordin...

Today I would to introduce the dress I wore yesterday for the final of Miss Mutya 2013 and that has allowed me to get 1st runner-up according to the judgment of the jury and Winner according to the judgement of the audience.
I take this opportunity to thank all the staff Avenue, Vero Modero and the public for believing in me and for have supported me!!
I hope you like it! xoxo 


Click on images to enlarge them




You can wear this dress in two versions, with and without the tail. I will present it in both versions:



Styling Card:

Hair: "LoQ Hair" - Grappa Pieva - Light Blonde
Eyelashes: NIKITA FRIDE - Long EyeLashes Double Flowers

Dress: VERO MODERO - BLACK LACE SET

Shoes: -SKIFIJA- Absinth - v0.4 - ANKLE BOOTS - Black

Horns: VERO MODERO - NEPTUNO'S SET 
=in the box there are also its bracelets, necklace and earring=

Nails&Ring: Finesmith - Noir Nails
Bracelet: Finesmith - Noir Bracelet
Necklace: Finesmith - Noir collar
Earring: Finesmith - Noir Earrings

Eyes MakeUp: Madrid Solo - Red Planet
Lipstick: .:Glamorize:. Black Pain Makeup
Click on images to enlarge them

You Might Also Like

0 commenti